The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Collection is the generation next enterprise access to layer switches that stacked deployments and assistance standalone. It can lay the foundation for a full merging of wired and wireless on a solitary system. Built on the innovative Cisco StackWise-160, the Cisco Catalyst 3650 integrates the new Cisco Unified UADP or Access Data plane ASIC or application-specific integrated circuit. This switch makes it possible for linked wired and cordless policy enforcement, versatility, application visibility, application optimization, as well as premium resiliency. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Collection Switches totally sustain IEEE 802.3 at PoE+ Power over Ethernet plus with modular, repetitive followers, as well as power supplies that are field-replaceable. The Cisco Driver 3650 Collection switches, which are no more than 12 inches deep, are conveniently deployed in narrow circuitry wardrobes where buttons are limited comprehensive in remote branch offices, as well as workplaces. This series of buttons aids you to minimize overall TCO while enhancing cordless efficiency.
Functions of Cisco Catalyst 3650 Buttons
The integrated wireless controller features the following features:
- As much as 40G cordless capacity per button with 48 port designs.
- Each switching entity, switch or stack, supports approximately 50 gain access to points and 1000 wireless customers.
- 24 and 48 10/100/ 1000 information, as well as PoE + components with ports that support EEE or Energy-Efficient Ethernet.
- Three fixed uplink components with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, two 10G Ethernet ports, or four 10G Ethernet ports.
- Reduced noise 24- and 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE + modules to 29.51 centimeters for superficial closets in retail, venture, and branch office settings.
- Scalability, as well as resiliency with optional Cisco StackWise-160 innovation for 160 Gbps stacking throughput.
- Double redundant, modular power supply, and three modular followers offer redundancy.
- 1RU form variable, totally compliant with IEEE 802.3 at (PoE+), offering 30W power for all ports.
- Software application support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, high modular quality of service (QoS), multicast transmitting, FNF version 9, as well as boosted protection functions.
- A single common Cisco iPhone software image throughout all license degrees offers an easy upgrade path for software application attributes.
- E-LLW for the next service day substitute of equipment extra components and 90 days of Cisco TAC or Technical Aid Center support.
If you are willing to know about Synology RS816, please click or tap over the link.